WHAT IS AROMATOUCH?
The dōTERRA ArōmaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body. Developed by Dr. David Hill, a leading expert in integrative medicine and therapeutic applications of essential oils, the ArōmaTouch Technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses dōTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
Theory Session – 2 hours
In the Theory session, course participants will learn the 3 Objectives of Aromatouch, The Systemic Constants, Essentials Oils paired to assist Stress Management, Immune Support, Healthy Inflammatory Response and restoring Homeostasis.
Demonstration – 1 hour
In the live demonstration, course participants will be shown the full technique in a slow, methodical and explanatory manner. This builds upon the theory session and includes the Hand Massage Technique. Participants are encouraged to ask questions during the demonstration to help them with their learning.
Practical Session – 3 hours
In this session, course participants will be grouped into pairs or groups of 3. Each participant will receive an Aromatouch and also give an Aromatouch. During this time Rosie ( and her Assistants – depending on group size) will guide the participants through the technique and ensure that the correct process is adhered to.
Who does this course suit?
- Therapists and Healers from all modalities
- Professionals in the Spa, Beauty and Wellness industry
- Individuals with an interest in Holistic health and Natural healthcare
- Essential oil enthusiasts
What do I get for my money?
- Like minded course participants
- A relaxed yet professional learning environment
- 8 doTERRA CPTG Essential oils/blends (5ml Balance, Lavender, Onguard, Melaleuca, Aromatouch, Deep blue, Wild Orange and Peppermint)
- Detailed participant workbook/manual and instructional DVD
- Certification by doTERRA once you complete 3 Aromatouch Techniques after the course
- Ongoing support and access to participant only forums for questions and information
- The ability to attend free “refresher” courses and participant only events